Well, almost free. I do have a small favor to ask. I’m trying to get the word out about A Shot in the Bark and Drool Baby to the sort of people who would enjoy my books. Which means dog park people. And the best place to find dog park people is at a dog park.
Does your dog park have a community board? Do you have access to a color printer? Would you be willing to print out the fetching flyer above and hang it on your dog park community board?
If you send me a photo of my flyer hanging at your dog park, I will gift you with a copy of A Shot in the Bark. If you’ve already read Shot, I’ll send Drool Baby. And if you’re one of my favoritest people in the world and have read both, I’ll put you on a list to get Maximum Security when it launches in November.
If you don’t have a dog park community board, but know of another public board where dog people congregate, talk to me first.
To get your book:
1. Click on this Dropbox Link and download either of the files. The PDF is the best quality, but it’s 12 MB. The JPG is only 1.2 MB.
2. Print out the flyer. Please print it full sized. It’s designed to fit on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
3. Hang the flyer securely on the community board at your dog park, or other agreed upon location.
4. Take a snapshot of the flyer in place. Be sure to include the background so I can see that it is hanging at a dog park and not a biker bar.
5. Send the photo to me at carolannnewsome AT netzero.net. Tell me where you hung the poster, and which book you want.
6. Bask in the warm glow of my eternal gratitude while reading your new book.